Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT)
The Commission acknowledges that for some clients drug free treatment has been ineffective in dealing with addiction. As a result in November 2005 we began our Suboxone Program.
Currently we are seeing clients in our Carbon county office through an Exception Program granted by the Department of Drug & Alcohol Division of Licensing and in addition this service is provided by contracted providers in Monroe County.
- To gain entry into the Suboxone program in Carbon county contact the Referral Center at 1-866-824-3578. A full assessment will be completed and a referral will be made to the Suboxone Coordinator.
- To gain entry into Suboxone programs in Monroe County contact Catholic Social Services at (570) 517-0892.
- Cost sharing for doctor visit, counseling and pharmacy fees for the uninsured client.
- Ability to bill MA/CCBH for doctor visits.
- Counseling is a required component of the Suboxone program.
Those interested in Methadone Maintenance should contact the Referral Center at 1-866-824-3578.